1. General Data Protection Regulation - RGPD
The General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (Regulation No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) lays down the rules on the protection, processing and free movement of personal data of natural persons and applies to directly to all entities processing such data in any Member State of the European Union, namely Portugal.
AM Experience, Lda. (Hereinafter referred to as AM Experience) in the context of its activity, processes personal data, aiming to ensure with rigor, effectiveness and security the protection of all data collected and processed.
Through this policy, we let you know about the new rules applicable to the processing of your personal data, the rights that assist you, as well as how you can directly and simply manage your data.
2. Personal Data, Personal Data Holders and Personal Data Categories
- What is personal data?
Personal data is any information of any kind, collected on any kind of medium, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The set of information that may lead to the identification of a particular person is identifiable, in particular by reference to an identifier (such as an identification number or location data).
- From whom do we collect personal data?
Due to the activity carried out by Am Experience, data are treated from legal persons (companies and associations) and natural persons, who report to Am Experience as clients, service providers or employees.
- What personal data do we handle and how do we collect it?
Am Experience only collects data that is appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is treated. The collection of your data can be done orally or in writing, namely through forms and contracts.
For the purposes of the various purposes, we may collect, inter alia, the following types of personal data:
• Identification data (name, tax identification number);
• Contact details (address, mobile phone, email).
Additionally, we may collect data and have access to information you voluntarily share with us through a feedback or satisfaction survey, in person, by email, on a social network or website. Here we may include, for example, any information you share publicly on a social network or information that is part of your profile on a third party's social network and that allows the social network to share with us.
3. Foundations and Purposes of Personal Data Processing
- Why and on what basis do we use your personal data?
All data collected and processed by Am Experience are based on one of the following conditions of legitimacy:
• Performance of contract or pre-contractual due diligence: when treatment is required for the performance of a contract to which it is party or for pre-contractual due diligence.
• Compliance with legal obligations: when treatment is required to fulfill a legal obligation. This includes, for example, reporting to other public (national and Community), tax or judicial bodies.
• The public interest: when treatment is necessary for the exercise of public interest functions.
• Legitimate Interest: when treatment is necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller or third parties to be pursued without prejudice to the rights and freedoms of its clients and / or users.
• Consent: When the collection is preceded by your express, specific and informed consent, through written support or via the web. We collect your consent, for example, for purposes related to satisfaction and marketing surveys.
- What are the purposes for which we collect your data?
Personal data collected by Am Experience is only processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. When personal data are collected, it is solely for the purposes expressly identified at the time of collection.
Am Experience, as data controller, uses information collected for legal and contractual purposes, billing, customer management, historical and statistical purposes, quality of service control and customer service, business contacts and marketing. The information collected is also used to tailor our products to our customers and to improve our services.
4. Retention period of personal data
Am Experience treats and retains your data only for such period as is necessary for the pursuit or completion of the intended purposes of the treatment, subject to the maximum time required to comply with contractual, legal or regulatory obligations.
As a general rule, and where there is a contract that legitimates the processing of your data, Am Experience will keep such data as long as such contractual relationship is maintained. Other circumstances exist, such as the fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligations, which
legitimize treatment for a longer period, for example:
• For tax compliance purposes, personal data relating to invoicing must be retained for a maximum period of ten years from the practice of the act);
• Pending legal proceedings may legitimize your data being retained for a longer period of time.
At the end of the retention period, Am Experience will delete these data.
5. Rights of data subjects
Under current law, from the moment we collect and process your data, there is a set of rights that you may at any time exercise with Am Experience.
- What are your rights?
You have the right at any time to access your personal data and to know what processing they are subjected to and, within the limits of the contract and the law, to alter, oppose or limit your processing, to decide on the automated processing of your data. withdraw consent, request its portability or delete it (provided there is no other valid basis for such treatment).
- How can you exercise your rights?
If you want to exercise any of your rights listed or clarify any doubt related to the matter you should send your communication to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in writing to the company's headquarters.
You may also file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority.
6. Data Transmission
- With whom do we share your personal data?
In light of Am Experience's activity, and depending on its purpose, your data may be shared with third parties, which include national public bodies and private entities for the purpose of fulfilling legal or regulatory, contractual or public interest functions. .
Am Experience has entered into the necessary protocols with its subcontractors in order to obtain sufficient assurances of appropriate technical and organizational measures and to ensure the utmost confidentiality, not to share your data with third parties for commercial purposes, and a swift and effective defense of rights. of the data subject.
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data, you can contact Am Experience at any time by calling 253 253 253, email address (email@example.com) or in person at your facilities, located at Rua da Ribeira, Parque Industrial da Sobreposta, 4715-515 Braga.